Cotswold & Chiltern Hotels Prize Draw Giveaway
Following a beautiful start to the 2018 summer we have decided to run our first Prize Draw Giveaway for a selection of great prizes including a complimentary nights stay at any of the Cotswold & Chiltern Hotels venues.
To enter simply complete the entry form below. Winners will be drawn on July 31st.
Prize Draw Entry Form
Top Grand Prize
1x Complimentary Nights Stay at any Cotswold & Chiltern Hotels Venue
Runner Up Prizes
1x Three Course Dinner for Two at any Cotswold Venue
2x Three Course Lunch for Two at the Horse & Groom
2x Two Course Sunday Lunch for Two at the Redesdale Arms
2x £25 Vouchers for any Cotswold Venue
5x First Drink on the House at any Cotswold Venue
- How do I enter the competition? Simply fill out the entry competition form above, that is it. (Be sure to optin to our newsletter to be first to hear about future competitions and great offers.)
- Can I enter more than multiple times? Entries are counted by unique email so only one entry is possible per email address.
- When and how are winners drawn? Winners will be selected at random from all Cotswold entries on 31st July 2018.
- How will I know if I won? Winners will be emailed a voucher for their prize to the email address entered on the entry form.
- Will I be named if I win? As per the Terms & Conditions we withhold the right to publicly name in a 'basic manner' which will not directly reveal the identity of the winner using first name and/or county/state. We may reasonably request prize winners to to consent to a 'prize giving photograph'.
- Complimentary Nights Stay at any Cotswold & Chiltern Hotels Venue (x1)
- Three Course Dinner for Two at any Cotswold Venue (x1)
- Three Course Lunch for Two at the Horse & Groom (x2)
- £25 Vouchers for any Cotswold Venue (x2)
- First Drink on the House at any Cotswold Venue (x5)
There are 11 prizes in total for this draw and the the order above is the order they will be allocated to winners drawn.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide a valid email address (required in order to receive notification should you win).
- Some prizes may be subject to usage restrictions beyond normal hotel terms, such as excluding specific dates which will vary depending on destination venue.
- Prize vouchers will be valid for 6 months from date of issue.
- Newsletter optin is not a requirement for entry into the competition.
- Employees or agencies of Cotswold & Chiltern Hotels ('CCH', We') or its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the from above, submitting your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Prize Draw Giveaway" in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Cotswold & Chiltern Hotels accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 28th July 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 29th July 2018.
- Winners will be allocated prizes in order of the prizes approximate value.
- Cotswold & Chiltern Hotels accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the restaurant/hotel or additional purchases beyond those specified within the prize).
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 10th August 2018. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Cotswold & Chiltern Hotel retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on CCH reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by CCH and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's, image/photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by CCH and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- CCH accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. CCH further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of CCH for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- CCH reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of CCH in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- CCH shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.